Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Into One
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:38:39 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Ken, didn't use masks, probably caused by the noise filters
I used...plus other filters, if you keep "steppin on it" after a while
edges start separating.  Thanks for lookin!

Montie

 >> Super nice image.  There is a sort of halo around the subjects (the
heat of love?), like a mask that might have painted with too large a
brush?  I really like going back through old images, though
unfortunately a large number seem to be interchangeable mountains in
Colorado.

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Two Into One)