Subject: [Leica] "Leica Camera has already ceased production of film cameras."
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 06:27:09 +0930

It's the article that Leica responded to by producing the YouTube
video of MPs and M7s being assembled alongside the M8.  Later, when
the M9 was so popular, we can maybe assume they put film assembly on
hold to try to meet M9 demand.  I am certain we haven't seen the last
film Ms.  They are still very popular in Japan and China.  Anyone who
visits the factory in the near future can find out.

Marty