Subject: [Leica] LUG party this Friday at my house in Palo Alto, California
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:28:25 -0700

I've announced this several times here on the LUG, and this may well be the
last announcement that I send out. After all, the party is in 4 days.

This Friday, August 27, at 3:00pm, at my house in Palo Alto, I'm inviting
any
and all past, present, and future LUGgers over for the afternoon. Details
here:

    http://leica-users.org/party_2010.html

The trigger for this party is the once-per-decade visit to California of
Marty
and Anita Deveney (normally of Adelaide, Australia). I think they'll be
getting on the airplane tomorrow. Well, where they live, it already is
tomorrow, but you know what I mean.

It looks like this won't be a terribly large gathering. If you can manage to
get there, please do.

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] LUG party this Friday at my house in Palo Alto, California)