Subject: [Leica] strange problem with my dmr
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:55:32 -0700

i have had two batches from one of the dmrs that is missing the model number
which is the second field in the EXIF. i use bible 5 and it uses the model
number as part of file recognition process. in both instances the file
create date was also 1980-01-01. it is as though the back was reset but when
i look in the menu the date was correct