Subject: [Leica] 35 mm format is best?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:21:50 -0700

Uncle Ted, welcome back!

This thread and numerous like it only come because one lister likes to kick
sand whenever someone mentions that they use micro 4/3 or 4/3 cameras. Not
because of any particular problems but because the sensor size is 1/4 the
area of a "full frame" sensor. This is despite the fact that the so called
APS-C cameras (1.5x crop) sensor is really not a whole lot bigger, and that
the complaint is solely on the size and not image quality or anything.

Some obsession about Cosina bought the rights to use the Voigtland (Germany)
name too.

Very few of the m4/3 and 4/3 users actually say anything more than that
"hey, this little camera is neat, I can carry it all day and here's a
picture" but since they commit the sin of using one, our Leica brand bearer
feels the need to trash.

We will be flying over the vicinity of Victoria Island again tomorrow, and
as usual, our Tai Chi training doesn't leave time for socializing, so I will
wave toward your area and say "Hi" :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>