Subject: [Leica] IMG: occasional (seasonal) friday flower
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:47:33 -0500

Is that what it is Jim?
I've never taken a close look at these before.

I had the impression it was more moth like;
yet it also had bee like qualities.

These fellows certainly didn't stay in one place long;
probably because of the short focal length of 65
required me to get too close.

I can imagine the 100 with the 2x would have allowed longer "sits."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com