Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 120
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:09:52 -0500

I've watched the used prices on MF backs very closely for a very long
time.
Maybe eventually a used MF back will sell for the new price of a FF
DSLR body;
but not "soon;" and I'd guess something would be seriously wrong with it
when and if you see one for $2K.

Two many of us are holding onto our 'blads dream'n that dream
to have it become a reality.

People are scooping up anything used if they can save a few $K
off the new prices of $10K - $40K

The original 16 MP CFV still fetches $4K on the used market.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com