Subject: [Leica] Need More Bags?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:44:36 -0500

Hi, Uncle Dr. Ted, good to see you back and taking part on the LUG
again.  We've been needing a good designated teacher and ass-kicker
and I'll guess you can still fill that description.

;-)

I've also got a stash of goodie bags from various professional
meetings and groups as well as lots of specialty camera bags and cases
and even a vest too.  I've been trying to teach myself to pare down
and travel lighter but it sure is hard when you start adding up the
stuff you *might* need on a trip or project.

In my day job as a lawyer I've also collected a large number and
variety of briefcases over 40+ years.  I've occasionally wondered how
many purses I would have accumulated if I'd been born a woman.

Best regards,

--Bob

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Need More Bags?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Need More Bags?)