Subject: [Leica] SearchingŠ
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 22:50:55 -0400

Right, Ken ;-)  I like to separate work from fun but my fun is making photos
and my work is selling stock photos.  I think there is a possibility for
part-time hobbyists to make money with stock but they do have to be
dedicated part-time hobbyists!  ;-)  You profit in proportion to the time
and effort you put into it - just like any other job.  The great thing about
stock is that you can do it part-time and get just as involved as you want.
 At your own pace ;-)  There is no pressure from anybody to do anything.  If
you don't like it, quit.  If you do like it, keep uploading photos and
downloading money!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP