Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:42:25 -0700

Lluis Ripoll Querol offered & asked:

> I'll appreciate your opinion if you prefer color or B&W
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1015811.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1015811bw.jpg.html

Bon jour mon ami,
 The B&W is interesting, but it's more like just a photo of legs. That's it,
just kind of sits there.

Colour!!!!!!!!! :-)  WHY?

The warmth of the colour creates a potential of sexual awareness!! :-) Just
look at women's clothing catalogues and tell me they don't play on the
"Awareness potential" all the time in any number of simple looking
photographs. And this is an excellent example of that.

Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Legs)