Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Walk In The Woods
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Rei.

I'm looking forward to upgrading 5 or 6 years from now! ;-) Nice to put the
Hassy back to work...

Yes it was nice to see some good come from the ARRA funds. We have also
received
some at work and have hired a person because of this, which I feel very
happy
about.

Thanks very much for looking and commenting, Much appreciated,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com