Subject: [Leica] Next door
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 18:14:08 -0500

For something like 16 years, our close friends the Pollacias lived next
door.   Our boys grew to be men here, their daughter was like our own, and
we thought we'd be neighbors forever.

Things changed; they needed to move to Atlanta, Georgia, and put the house
up for sale.

A really nice thing happened.  Someone we know and really like bought the
house, and guess what?

 It was her childhood home!  She has furnished it with many of the original
furnishings.  We paid her a visit the other day.

Nice to have a friend for a neighbor.

.

http://www.sonc.com/joe_s.htm

--