Subject: [Leica] Bags
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:25:39 +0530

Emmanuel,
I agree with you in the main. But it is just a question of volume and weight
- as of now I carry 2 D300 bodies with 17-55, 70-200, 200-400, Leica R 100mm
Macro (with Leitax adaptation), 1.4x & 1.7x teleconverters, a couple of
extension tubes, misc sundry items, a laptop and a Nikon Binoculars in hand
baggage when I go to shoot wildlife - luckily Nikon's bag for the 200-400 is
very good and comfortable to carry, and the rest goes into a Lowepro Rolling
CompuTrekker. I am now in the process of selling one of the D300 bodies with
some of the DX lenses in order to go full frame, in which case I will
probably need a 600mm lens. How am I supposed to  accommodate all this as
carry on baggage? The very thought of carrying all that weight leaves me
horrified.
Cheers
Jayanand