Subject: [Leica] IMG: No bicycle parking
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:29:40 +0200

Thanks for looking, Hugh. Yes, people do steal bikes there, and the bikes
you see are locked with wheel locks, so that you would have to carry it away
to steal it. Keep in mind that this is in the middle of the day in a heavily
trafficked spot in a good part of town. If you leave a good bike out
overnight, then yes, you lock it to something, but for an hour or two
shopping like here, that is not considered necessary.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain