Subject: [Leica] Ted's park bench advice
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:38:52 +0200

  They should have made all sorts of things for the
Rollei 3003 - it was a brilliant concept that could
have lasted for decades if it had been marketed right
and quality assurance on its predecessor had been much
better - the SL2000F was decidedly hit and miss and
fraught with a multitude of problems.

BTW: if anyone does find a decent SL2000F, make sure
there's an asterisk stamped into the baseplate. It
means the electronics have been udated to replace the
rather flaky original.

Douglas