Subject: [Leica] Walking in Antwerpen at night
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:24:48 -0700

nicolas vigier showed:

> Hello,
> A few pictures I took while walking in Antwerpen one evening :
> http://boklm.eu/pg/antwerpen_night.html

Hi Nicolas
What I really like about these is they completely illustrate what I've said
so many times:

"If you can see it, you can shoot it."

Good on you as most people would walk around and figure... "Oh it's to dark
to shoot." Or worse.... turn on a flash of some kind and destroy the mood of
the moment with a blast of light!"

Nicholas, did you have any concerns about shooting under these "night light
conditions?" Or did you just walk about see something that caught your eye
and went... "CLICK?"

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier) ([Leica] Walking in Antwerpen at night)