Subject: [Leica] What are the rumours around Leica and Photokina? WAS : Leica annual report
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:43:01 -0700

PS  I assumed that there would probably be an adapter for R, Like Oly and
Pana have the 4/3 to micro-4/3 adapter.  That way Leica can sell new glass
for AF, and still support the existing R MF glass.  With my present eyesight
trend, eventually selling the R for AF glass would probably be in my future!
Tom

I'm thinking the same kind of thing.  An R-only solution would have a
limited market; a camera that can use a variety of lens mounts would have
much broader market appeal, allowing much lower unit cost.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com