Subject: [Leica] Candles Light
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:40:06 -0400

I agree, Ted!  Here's one at 3200 where it was really so dark that I
couldn't see it.  I can see more in the photo than I could when I was there.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/121090460
That happens a lot, though, with the photos I shoot at 3200.  The 3200 range
is when I miss film.  I don't think noise in digital is as effective as
grain in film, but there are things you can do with it in PS to make it look
like grain!

Tina