Subject: [Leica] A variety
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:47:07 +0200

Hi Ken,

Thank you for looking and your kind comments, concerning your comment
to EV, I never use Automatic mode, I'm used to use manual mode and I
don't need manipulate EV +/-, I usually go with a hand meter, I'm used
to work on the old style, for me is more safe and fast than the
automatic one, probably this is a thing simply to be used on.

Be sure, I'm not worried about the police..., thanks

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 02/09/2010, a las 3:17, Ken Carney escribi?: