Subject: [Leica] Candles Light
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 23:42:11 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much again for your kind comment, be sure when I've
shot it I've remembered "IF YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN SHOOT IT". As
possible as I can I try to use the lowest possible ISO, I liked very
much the picture has showed yesterday at f1 and ISO160, I've used very
few times rates as 3200, but I'm not against, i.e. the Tina's picture
showed today is great.

My experience and knowledge is much less than yours, but I've
experimented that low light don't implies "no light", and on certain
cases we can achieve a nice result if we don't believe the meter and
our guidelines are the intuition and some experience. I would liked a
lot have a customer as yours!!!, this is really nice and even I
suppose it belongs to a period when the customers had a certain
knowledge, I don't know if on our days is the same, I think that today
only a few persons can be surprised by such experiences.

Thanks to you and to Leica M's and glass I'm never affraid by the dark!

Muchas gracias,
Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 02/09/2010, a las 21:21, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>