Subject: [Leica] OT: New Zeiss 35/1.4
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 18:29:29 -0400

When Bokeh consists only of little glowing lights at night I'm not sure if
you know much about it. Only one aspect of it. The lights are round. No
twinkly rectangles like I get with my Zeiss Hasselblad glass. They've
learned some stuff in the past couple of decades.
Zeiss is not about to deliver a lens now with Bokeh issues.
They are one of the top lens design people they're not going to make basic
mistakes.
They know its the first thing anybody looks at. In many cases the ONLY thing
anybody looks at.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com