Subject: [Leica] LR 3.2 Update
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:37:44 +1000

No Frank my download was the full 183MB or whatever (for PC). I just got a
nice fast download of about 3.5MB/sec.
Each new version (even sometimes the point releases) and Release candidates
and most betas are about that size too. The idea I guess is that everyone
gets the same  and as long as you have a good serial number it is good to
go. Otherwise you get 30 days to try the new one if wanted. By leaving the
older one in place you can roll back if you have issues or you can compare
results say.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman