Subject: [Leica] My two sons, the loves of my life
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:35:50 -0700

VICK KO offered!
>>>  My two sons, the loves of my life.
>
> The new one is only a few hours old, born yesterday morning.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/52841635 at N02/4954638385/

Congratulations Vick and to your wife.

My two boys arrived in this order and it's wonderful! They were so great and
fun to have we ordered the next two children girls! Now there was a problem
right away. :-) :-) I'm kidding as these two ladies are the sweethearts of
my life! One of them presenting Irene and myself with 5 grandchildren. :-)

It's those cold winter nights in Jasper, Alberta in Canada! :-)

I know you'll have such a wonderful time as these boys grow up and become
more involved in your lives. A true blessing indeed.

cheers,
ted

Message from fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess) ([Leica] WTB: Leica part 16596 UOOND)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] My two sons, the loves of my life)