Subject: [Leica] Need Help with Help on LR 3.2
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 07:34:48 -0500

Jim, try asking the question on the Adobe LR Discussion Forum, if you
can't find the answer with a quick search of it at
http://forums.adobe.com/community/lightroom?view=discussions

The bad news is that everyone who has ever had any problem with LR
posts there and if you read much of it you'll wonder why on earth you
bought that software.

(Which of course omits the vast majority for whom it works just fine.
Its sort of like the LUG without scotch whiskey and Tilley hats.)

--Bob

==On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM, James R. Nelon <jnelon at netvigator.com>

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Need Help with Help on LR 3.2)