Subject: [Leica] Macro Panos
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 05:27:44 -0500

Mark, I'm not questioning panos.  I've done my share, and I like them. I did
this one back when Photoshop had numbers instead of letters behind the name,
I think it was PS3 or something, and there was no button to push.  I found
out later it was in front of Dr. Joe's house.

http://www.sonc.com/HK.htm

 I just don't understand why he might want to do a macro pano of a clump of
flowers.

--
Regards,

Sonny