Subject: [Leica] External Editing in Lightroom
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:08:50 -0500

While there are many good books on both, there are also many good
(free) websites offering excellent video tutorials.  I found I have
too many books so I've started watching videos instead.  For example,
try http://www.adobe.com/support/tutorials/?product=lightroom (the
links with 'tv' in them).

--Bob

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] External Editing in Lightroom)