Subject: [Leica] Luis !
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:05:52 +0200

Yes Philippe, I've just posted my answer, I've forget say that I was
user of an R3 and an R4.

I have some of my early R work on the LFI Gallery:

Try this link:
http://gallery.lfi-online.de/gallery//thumbnails.php?album=search&cat=0&page=1

if my pictures are not there, go for SEARCH and write Lluis Ripoll,
I'm on the R Analog, about 20 pictures

I would like have some time to scann and show more pictures, I hope
one day...

Thanks for sharing

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 08/09/2010, a las 21:11, philippe.amard escribi?: