Subject: [Leica] New R Solution?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:03:16 -0500 (CDT)

George,

I agree, but my only worry is that when the R8DMR dies all I will have is a
paper weight, since it cannot be repaired (DMR, I assume the R8 will be
repairable for a longer time)  Now if the DMR would still be repairable for
say the next 10 years, then I would be happy, but since the batteries are no
longer available from Leica, this does not give me any good feelings about
repairability of the DMR, even now.  I will not get rid of it as long as it
works though.

Gene