Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: food, work and food
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:22:40 +0200

Thanks Bob!

Our office has 5 official working languages: English, Spanish, French,
German and Italian. As a practical matter, larger meetings are almost always
in English, sometimes in Spanish since those two languages are known by
pretty much everyone.
The primary language varies a bit by department--my previous department
(finance) was strongly Spanish-dominated, so most of my day was spent
speaking Spanish. My current department, quality management, is more
eclectic (the 25 or so staff members are German, Austrian, Spanish, French,
Danish, Dutch, Belgian, Finnish, Polish) so English is the natural dominant
language.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman