Subject: [Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 00:49:11 -0700

I believe General Ripper also thought that f/1.4 lenses were sapping the
photons from his precious bodily fluids.

--Peter

----------
Ken wrote:
 > I say just shoot him./

General Ripper:/

"Your commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for
this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme
watchfulness. The enemy may come individually, or he may come in
strength. He may even come in the uniform of our own troops. But however
he comes we must stop him. We must not allow him to gain entrance to
this base. Now, I am going to give you three simple rules. First, trust
no one, whatever his uniform or rank, unless he is known to you
personally. Second, anyone or anything that approaches within 200 yards
of the perimeter is to be fired upon. Third, if in doubt, shoot first,
and ask questions afterwards. I would sooner accept a few casualties
through accident than lose the entire base and its personnel through
carelessness."

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] TSA publishes poster depicting photographers as terrorists)