Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:15:13 -0700

Sonny Carter showed:

> Getting some rain from time to time, and it is a bit easier to find the
> blooms.  These are from Adrene's yard.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/friday_september_10_2010.htm

Sonny mon ami,
They always look nice and you always make it sound so easy to do! :-)

Sometimes after you've posted along with a few other folks I get all fired
up go out in the garden, do a walk about and I see nothing! :-(  But then
the next day without camera in hand and I'm supposed to be out there doing
garden clean-up ready for fall planting, the sun is shining beautifully
through the trees and right there it's lighting quite magically the faces on
some of the native art stepping stones and I'm fired up. :-)

In house grab camera and before I'm back to the spot the camera is hot to
go. Next thing it's an hour later and she who must be obeyed arrives on
scene and asks.... "So how's the clean up going?" I meekly reply, "Oh it's
coming along ok." She of course sees camera in hands, smiles and says "Yeah
right!" And leaves me in my happy state of light on rocks and snapping
things. :-)

The gardening? Oh I'll get the gardening done one of these days. :-) It can
wait... But photographing things in the garden when the light is gorgeous?
The gardening can wait! :-)
cheers,
ted