Subject: [Leica] not sure - but here goes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 02:12:20 -0400

For someone such as myself with an existing Hassy system its maybe a bargain
over getting an entire  S2 system as I already have the system; mainly the
glass. With the S2 I'd have to get all the glass. The image quality in the
end might be similar but the S2 a much faster camera with lighting fast AF.
Which is touted over all other medium format digital systems first paragraph
of every review you read of the S2. I am however used to working with the
Hasselblad and can work amazingly fast despite shooting waste level finder
and manually focusing the hard to turn Zeiss glass. I have no problem with
working like that. Actually I miss it sorely.

I had thought my Hassy system would be first in on the digital thing. Hey
all I need is to switch my film back with a digital back its a no brainer
right?!?! I had no idea it would be last in. as I had not anticipated when
digital came out that medium format sensors and backs could cost so much
more.
Brownie film does not cost that much more than 35mm film. Why should
digital? Well it does. Bummer.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com