Subject: [Leica] Value of Elmarit-R 19mm 2-cam?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:54:07 -0400

  This is a good guide for values:

http://www.antiquecameras.net/

19/2.8 Type 1:  $700
19/2.8 Type 2:  $1500

I just paid $1650 for a complete Version 2 kit, from a German dealer.
 From a dealer, I expected to pay a bit more.

Michiel ($570) and Charlie ($690) look like they paid market price for a
Version 1.

Ebay is also a good gauge of market value, and look like 2 recent
sales.  There was a Ver 2 at $918 (user cond), and a Ver 1 at $1250
(looks quite nice)

...Hope this helps

Vick