Subject: [Leica] Only a MacBook Pro (or any laptop) was: Anyone using Drobo
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:37:32 -0400

That's what I'm going to do. Thanks Tina!
And I'll also watch "Bones" and "ReGenesis" on it! From my bed!
Soon I'd never leave my apartment. Just order in my Groceries.
Forget where I'd put my shoes.

A laptop is central to a guys existence.
But are you real guy without a flat screen?
I think they'd resoundingly say NO!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com