Subject: [Leica] Zeiss introduces... Straps????!!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:36:30 -0700

I mean, we must value the brand tradition here. What's next, hallowed German
cameras and lens made in Japan, outsourced to Thailand?!!!

oh wait...

(just kidding of course, I am a big fan of say, the Nokton 50/1.1)

But honestly, straps seem to be such a letdown.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Chris Williams <zoeica at mac.com> wrote:

> but they have air bumps in the strap :)
>

> --
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>