Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rodent Sighting
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:46:16 +0900

Montie,

I love red squirrels, and your shots are full of its character!  It
was a red one, wasn't it?

Here's one I saw in North East England this summer:

http://tinyurl.com/3yprsvr

This one scampered so fast along the undergrowth that when it came to
pause at a log it had to touch its rapidly beating little chest with a
paw, like a little gentleman touching his pocket-watch.

http://tinyurl.com/38zg4bz

Then a juvenile one in the same woodland:

http://tinyurl.com/35k22yd

All the best,

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Rodent Sighting)