Subject: [Leica] OT: E5 - Chilling, and filtered (hopefully)...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:32:49 -0700

Mark, it doesn't matter. We went through this a billion times.

We know your stance, it's OK. Olympus sucks because their 2x crop cameras
are no smaller than the 1.5x crop Canikon.

You can be right as many times as you want. All the E-1 and E-3 were
obviously sold to idiots who don't belong to Magnum and didn't sell a single
image to Getty.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> "shots that couldn't be gotten otherwise because of the E system
> features....." what?
> Do we get to see them?
> Because of what feature?
> And what feature does this Olympus system have that the Canon and Nikon's
> don't?
>

> --
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>