Subject: [Leica] Photokina Leica Stage
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:14:29 -0500

I'm planning on being at the signing on Nov. 12 at ICP in NYC.

Anyone else?

Do you suppose Elliot Erwitt would participate in a Leica stacking event?

--Bob

==On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM, kyle cassidy on the LUG <

Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Photokina Leica Stage)