Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:37:49 -0400

By controlling for the mediating factor of print size you obfuscate
the relationship between the independent and dependant variables.

Equipment is best identified by comparing the quality of different
sized prints.

Like saying if you take10 random people the same age I'm sure no one
can tell when they will die.  Of course not, age is an important
mediating factor for death.  At best you would be guessing.

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] (no subject))
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] (no subject))
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] (no subject))
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] (no subject))