Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:57:16 -0400

The gallery walls in Carmel in 2001 when I checked it out down there were
dominated by color sheet film. It was obvious if you wanted to get on these
gallery walls you made it much more difficult for yourself shooting roll
film. I could see some of those shots were; but they had to be careful where
they hung them. Not right next to a glowing sheet film huge shot. They'd
keep them in their own room.

My own probably hanging shows was it was not always so great to hang a 16x20
35mm shot between two medium format shots. The only reason why it might work
is the medium format shots were square's on paper so they were in effect
smaller images than the 35mm shots which took up more of the paper.

That's film and I think digital capture makes for slightly less of a
different between formats. - all now with inkjet they seem to take up more
of the paper.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com