Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:10:31 -0400

I crop more than before with film when I used to most often do the full
frame black border thing and never dream of re thinking the cropping on my
images out of the camera. Now I very often rethink the cropping on my images
shooting very loose. Love those thirds thingies. So I have less large blank
areas of imageless paper.
But hey! Ink or pigment cost money!
But hey! So does paper!

I really think we just loved our black borders; swearing it was the
integrity of the out of cameras image. It was the integrity of our black
borders. From filed out neg carriers.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com