Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:28:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I once watched a guy paint a watercolor of a landscape, during a beautiful
setting sun... It was a beautiful interpretation of his vision, 16x20 if I
am not mistaken.  He used the water colors he had and paper towels because
he didn't have his brushes.

That when it dawned on me that a true artist always sees and can always
create.

Wayne