Subject: [Leica] Some natural pics from Tanzania
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:23:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Marc, shooting those guys that day taught me two lessons:
A fast shutter is your friend, and, Go to a Doug Herr workshop (if he
has one) ;-)

Montie

Hi Montie,
Thanks a lot!
Zebras are a graphic artwork by themselves :-)
No tripod here, but the car sunroof.
I enjoyed a lot your squirrel series, very well composed and amusing.
Marc

Hey Marc,  luv the "protection" shot, would make an awesome B&W graphic??
Vario came in handy I'll bet!

Montie

>>Hello everybody,

My wife and me have in Tanzania, some weeks ago.
Here are the first pictures I had time to edit:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Nature/Nature+from+Tanzania/
C&C welcome.
Best regards,
Marc