Subject: [Leica] Camera for Old Foggies
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:49:34 -0500

  On 9/16/2010 7:17 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> What language is that translated from???  Hilarious.  Must be Google
> Translate from Japanese.
>
> "To the contrary, missing a vital hen do group shot because of a fiddly
> camera needs to be avoided at all costs."
>
> Hen do group shot?  What is that?
>
> Tina

I don't know, but I sure won't post it on the firm bulletin board.  My
last failed attempt at humor there was an article describing the
automatic transmission as the world's greatest invention, since it
allowed millions of women to drive.   This of course was after a couple
of ardent feminists came on board.  I am age 69 and will likely now ever
achieve sensitivity or maturity.  I hope.

Ken

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Camera for Old Foggies)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Camera for Old Foggies)