Subject: [Leica] IMG: An Image from My First Camera
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:58:37 -0500

As I mentioned earlier today, my first camera was a Kodak Brownie Flash
Six-20, received as a gift in 1951.  I haven't seen it in years, so I
suspect I passed it on to someone in the extended family.

I was able to scan an album page of drugstore prints and get an example of
the images from this camera.  This was made at the Dayton Art Institute,
Dayton, OH, in the Fall of 1951.  The camera was a good beginning tool, and
caused me to buy a used Leica IIIa the following Summer.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Dayton+Art+Institute+1951.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA