Subject: [Leica] IMG: One Neg Survives From My First Roll
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

OK,

It's 1963 (I'm 13 years old) in Scottsdale AZ (before there were people
there),
My Dad brings home a really cheap (probably the cheapest) small plastic
yellow box
camera which I think had a flash cube one it.  "Go shoot some pictures and
then
bring me the camera" (or something along that line).

I think you got 12 shots (127) I blew 11 somehow and only one was printed.
For some reason my Mother had those lousy negs and one print in her personal
stuff which I found after she died in 1997.  Maybe because the shot was of my
younger sister.  I recall breaking the camera soon after getting it and
didn't
pick up another one until high school which I think was a six 16 Kodak
folder,
and took some pretty nice shots that are long gone (I'm nowhere near as
organized as Jim Nichols) His lovely shot inspired this post, and I'm
positive
the excitement is killing you!  :-))

Full Frame: