Subject: [Leica] IMG: One Neg Survives From My First Roll
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:12:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for looking Jim,

The shot is purely sentimental, Obviously there is no value other than
that, I wonder how many on the list have their very first shots/negs still?
At 13, I was not really into it, too busy trying to steal my Dads
ciggys!  ;-)

Montie

>>Hi Montie,

With a little cropping and sharpening, it would make a nice keeper.  At your
age, all I had was a little plastic camera that took rolls of "00" film,
that no one wanted to develop and print.  I think I have one shot of my
grandparents that I  made with it.

Eight percent keepers is about what many of us get with digicams these days.
;~)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA