Subject: [Leica] The Doll House
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:00:30 -0400

In October of last year, a friend took me to an abandoned house she had
spotted just outside Fort Wayne, Indiana (where we both live). We went
inside and found that it was not not as empty as it seemed:

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/doll-house/index.php

Most of the project was shot on Leicas with 50mm Summicron and 35mm
Summicron lenses. A few photos were made with Olympus SLRs and Zuiko lenses,
when I needed a 28mm lens (I didn't have my ZM 28 Biogon yet).

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook