Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 188
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 01:43:39 +0200

Would be a beautiful profile if it weren't for that unfortunate woman
mucking up the background...:)) (nice shot, Nathan!)

Thnx again for suggesting the exhibit, Nathan. I would have missed it
entirely, and I'm glad I didn't! Haven't seen HCB prints that large before.

It was great meeting and hanging out with fellow Lugger Nathan. Membership
has its advantages!

Safe travels back to Espana and the familia, amigo.

Craig

NO ARCHIVE

Sent from my iPhone