Subject: [Leica] Saturday f 9 April flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 21:06:33 -0400

That's not jargon Hoppy I made that word up for the occasion.
"bleared" out
Actually the word I made up was "Bleer" and my spell check changed it to
Blear and I like the look of that better.
Turns out its a real word (darn it!) and I not only didn't make it up but it
means exactly what I wanted it to mean. As I just looked it up this very
second.
What does it mean?
" Simple past tense and past participle of blear."
Well that explains everything that's why I love internet dictionaries!!
So I clicked on blear which took me to:

"Of eyes or vision: dim, unclear from water or rheum."

Then I clicked on "rheum" as I've never seen nor heard that word before in
my life.

Means snot.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography